Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Chris Rasmussen: New EP on the way

     I had the pleasure last month of helping Chris Rasmussen bring his electronic-singer-songwriter EP to life at Precarious Rock Studios. Chris is one of the most talented songwriters I have met, and is a sheer joy to work with.
     A producer himself, Chris has amazing instincts and musicianship. Working with this guy is pretty much a matter of getting the mic in the right place and a compressor dialed in.
     I also had the pleasure of engineering Nico Hernandez on drums for the EP. Nico is an animal, and made his Gretsch kit ring.

Stay tuned for more from these guys, and for the EP release soon!


1 comment:

  1. Hey man my name is Nate Vaughan I noticed you haven’t posted much recently and I was wondering if you were interested in selling the domain name. Let me know and I can send you me email or something. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete